sexta-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2018

Dicas do Bruce Lee

Exprime-te #1

“Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.”  – Bruce Lee

Tem fé em ti mesmo #2
The doubters said, “Man can not fly,” The doers said, “Maybe, but we’ll try,” And finally soared in the morning glow while non-believers watched from below.”   – Bruce Lee


Sê como a água #3
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless – like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”   – Bruce Lee


Não penses, faz #4
“Don’t think. FEEL. It’s like a finger pointing at the moon. Do not concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of the heavenly glory.” – Bruce Lee

Sê confiante #5
“All of the time people come and say; ‘Hey Bruce, are you really that good?’ I say, ‘Well, if I tell you I’m good, probably you will say I’m boasting. But if I tell you I’m no good, you know I’m lying.’” – Bruce Lee

Treina duro em tudo o que fazes #6
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” – Bruce Lee

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Como verificar a tua recuperação

Gotas de treinar muito? Quem é que não? Mas como é que sabes se estas a recuperar em condições? para poder continuar a treinar bastante? ...